These politicians have been boastfully talking about the reservations for dalits (SC's), scheduled tribes (ST's), other backward classes (OBC's) and reaping rich dividends in the form of prosperity and power for their cronies and relatives at the expense of even your basic needs of bare existence. Did the constitution mandate that welfare of the poor will be limited only to a couple of thousand jobs per year in the government sector. At this rate the exploitation and injustice meted out to the poor and deprived classes for thousands of years will be mitigated perhaps in tens of thousands of years. It is strange that all politicians of this country irrespective of their caste, creed or religion are firm believers of this exploitation and have kept self, self interests and all baser instincts of humanity much ahead of the nation and its teeming helpless millions.
How long will you let yourselves be subject to this exploitation and allow yourselves be bled to near non human existence. Don't be taken in by any of the tricks of politicians, for end of corrupt people and corruption will be the end of your poverty and miseries. It is a war between your existence and their existence. Your poverty is a direct result of corruption by those in authority and power. And this is something no politician of India seems to be concerned about. That is why
- No LOK PAL,
- No action against Black Money Generation,
- Nothing to stop Graft, Bribe and corruption,
- Non applicability of Right to information (RTI) to political parties,
- Objections to any institution asking for accountability of actions of the polity such as Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) and Judiciary.
- Government Stranglehold on the investigating agencies